Blue Key was a national honor fraternity for senior men. Included in the photo are Robert W. Henderson (front row, third from right), E. B. Lemon (second row left), Francois Gilfillan (second row, second from right), U. G. Dubach (second row right), and Percy Locey (back row right)..
Richardson Hall opened in 1999 and houses several departments in the College of Forestry, and includes faculty offices, research labs, and a GIS classroom/laboratory. It is named for Kaye Richardson, an Oregon forester who provided a major gift for construction of the building.
Phi Kappa Phi, an all-discipline honorary society, established a chapter at Oregon Agricultural College in 1924. Initial inductees included President William Jasper Kerr and long-time Board of Regents member James K. Weatherford. The group is standing in front of the College Library (now Kidder Hall).
OSU's marching band accompanied the football team to Los Angeles for the 1965 Rose Bowl. One of the band's activities was marching in this parade in Disneyland. OSU band director Ted Mesand (front center) leads the band, along with OSU assistant band director Ken Winther (right) and University of Arizona band director Jack Lee (left).