This greenhouse complex was part of an expansion of college agricultural facilities that began in 1889. Standing on the right is George Coote, instructor in horticulture. The Administration Building (Benton Hall) is in the background.
Gayle Feyrer's mural hangs in the background in a computer lab. The mural was commissioned for Olga's Ice Cream Store in Corvallis and was purchased by the Computer Science Department after the store closed. The mural still resides in the computer lab today. This photograph was used in the Computer Science Department's manual.