"The bands' last assembly at the dedication of Corvallis Brewery building in 1887. From left to right: Loren Mason, cymbals; N.P. Briggs, drums; driver of band wagon; E.A. Milner; White; Ed Anderson, clarinet; L. Wilson; Dave Irvine, horn; Jess Houck, alto; Wayman St. Clair; J. Mason; N.R. Barber. The back of photo has handwritten note ""Hunt's Brewery, north on 2nd street at the corner where the U.S. Post Office now stands. The Blacksmith....next on the right was Manual .......restaurant, the small white building at left stood where Montgomery Wards Building now stands. Opposite the Brewery stood Corvallis first grocery store, where the Huston Building (now being remodeled) has stood for many years."""