E. E. Wilson standing by bicycle south of Administration Building, circa 1900. (Benton Hall in background) Eddy Elbridge Wilson graduated in 1889 with a B.S. From 1925-1940, Wilson was president then board member of the First National Bank of Corvallis. Wilson was also deeply involved with the community, working with the State Game Commission from 1935-1949 and the Corvallis Planning Commission from 1931-1941. At Oregon Agricultural College, Wilson served on the Board of Regents from 1906-1915 and 1924-1929. From 1925-1961, Wilson worked with the Memorial Union Board of Governors.