Wilson Foote (third from right) was a Professor of Agronomy and Associate Director of the Agricultural Experiment Station from 1948-1985. Ernest Briskey (second from right) was the Dean of Agricultural Science at Oregon State from 1979-1987 and Professor of Animal Sciences from 1987-1998. G. Burton Wood (right) was Director of the OSU Agricultural Experiment Station from 1966-1975. Previous to this, he was head of the Department of Agricultural Economics from 1951-1966.
Robert E. Witters (left) was hired as Associate Director of the Oregon Agricultural Experiment Station in 1977 and became the Assistant Dean of Research in 1980. John R. Davis (standing, right) was a Professor and Dean of Agricultural Engineering, Associate Director of Athletics, Director of the Agricultural Experiment Station, and Provost for Calendar Conversion at OSU from 1971-1990.