Baseball diamond, first athletic field, 1892-1893 (on the right) and lower campus view near what is now Jefferson Street. The Experiment Station gardens are on the left with the Court House, Central School, old Corvallis College are also left of the walkway.
The students are gathered in a vineyard on campus. In the background are the Octagonal Barn (right) and the Dairy Barn (left). Winter short courses at OAC were offered to farmers around the state for many years.