This cabin in McDonald Forest outside of Corvallis was built by "his boys" for George W. Peavy in 1935. It was his retreat both during his years as President of Oregon State College and his retirement.
The aerial view shows the athletic fields with Coleman field in the center of the photo. The football field is in the lower left center and the track field is in the lower right center of the photo. Photo was taken June 24, 1984.