This building was erected in 1907 as the Benton County National Bank, and became the Benton County State Bank in 1916. The basement featured a barbershop and Turkish baths. A street light hangs over the intersection of 2nd and Madison.
From back left: Frank Cauthorn, Newton Addison Thompson, George P. Lent and Isaac Jacobs. Addie M. Allen and Minnie M. White are the women in the photo. Addie M. Allen married Newton Addison Thompson and Minnie M. White married O.A.C. Pres. B. L. Arnold.