Front row: Nick Walter, Kenneth Lane, Whitley Davis, Owen Aydelott, Dean George W. Peavy, Orelin de Hegy, Fred Ramsey, Ted Rainwater, Bill Manlove, Sam Miller. Back row: Frazer Sehlegel, Axel Lindh, Jim Iler, Dick Kearns, Voudis Miller, Al Smith, Glen Voorhees, Bill Ruhman, Alan MacCready, Elmer Miller, Ralph Van Wagner
John B. Horner taught English and history at Oregon Agricultural College from 1891 until his death in 1933; founded the college museum; and wrote extensively on Oregon history and literature. He married Isabelle Skimpton on September 5, 1880.
Jim Dixon, an alum with the Class of 1926, wrestled and played football while a student at OAC. He later served as assistant football coach and head wrestling coach for his alma mater. Dixon Recreation Center is named in his honor.
Commerce building construction with the two white sections of Alpha Hall shown to the left. Shepard Hall is shown east of Commerce Hall and Sigma Phi Epsilon and Sigma Chi houses are between Shepard Hall and Commerce Hall. The spire of the church on Monroe Street is shown in the background of the photo. The Commerce Building was designed by John Bennes.