This building was erected in 1907 as the Benton County National Bank, and became the Benton County State Bank in 1916. The basement featured a barbershop and Turkish baths. A street light hangs over the intersection of 2nd and Madison.
Corvallis school that faced 6th Street between Madison and Monroe, just east of Central School. It was built in 1903 and moved in 1909 to 18th and Polk Streets. It was then known as North School and later Franklin Elementary School.