Military Band in front of Furman Hall (then Science Hall) in 1915. The OAC Cadet Band is shown with instruments wearing the brimmed caps and canvas puttees of the 1910-1917 period. Good detail of facade of Furman Hall. Ball Studio Photo, copyright 1915.
Machine Gun training post WWI beside the Armory (now McAlexander Fieldhouse). Cadets are seen training with the Browning M1917A1 .303 Water Cooled machine gun. This photo, probably just after WWI shows training cadets in setting up and firing the gun.
Aggie Boy was the name given to the heavy artillery training piece assigned to OAC in the 1920s. This is detailed view of the M1918 155mm Howitzer, a French design from WWI. Cadet leaning on gun carriage at right. The west side of the Armory (Mc Alexander Field House) in background. "Aggie Boy" has been hand painted in black on the barrel of the artillery piece.