Photo shows Coach Ralph O. Coleman, Victor Demarz Brown, Jr., Frank Roelandt, William Clifford Frazer, Walter Charles Kirchner, DeWaine Palmer Galloway, Elmer Henry Weimer, Don Day Cecil, Raymond John Oberst, Robert Miller Ohling, Kenneth Johnson, Donald Leland Bower, Andrew Louis Frahler, Robert Claude Churchill, Bill Oral McCluskey.
Prior to the beginnings of varsity baseball in 1907, Oregon State played baseball on an occasional basis beginning as early as 1883. In 1899, the school began playing an indoor version of the game. In 1900, the indoor baseball team compiled a 3-1 record, which included wins over the University of Oregon, Albany College, and the Salem YMCA. Players included: Arthur Derby, Hamilton, Arthur Bier, Small, Ellwood Clark, Grant Elain, Raymond Henkle, Ruben Burgess, Harold Belt, and Jim Hartley.
Baseball diamond, first athletic field, 1892-1893 (on the right) and lower campus view near what is now Jefferson Street. The Experiment Station gardens are on the left with the Court House, Central School, old Corvallis College are also left of the walkway.