This view was likely taken from the top of the Administration Building (Benton Hall) and shows the residential section southeast of the OAC campus. Lower Campus is in the foreground and a corner of Education Hall is at the right side of the photograph.
This building was erected in 1907 as the Benton County National Bank, and became the Benton County State Bank in 1916. The basement featured a barbershop and Turkish baths. A street light hangs over the intersection of 2nd and Madison.
This cabin in McDonald Forest outside of Corvallis was built by "his boys" for George W. Peavy in 1935. It was his retreat both during his years as President of Oregon State College and his retirement.