This is a map of OAC's buildings and grounds as proposed by the 1909 Olmsted Plan. The 1909 Olmsted Plan is available in ScholarsArchive@OSU: http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/concern/technical_reports/tt44ps23z. The inscription in the lower right corner of the map was made by Gordon V. Skelton, an OAC engineering faculty member who assisted Arthur L. Peck with creating the map. The inscription provides additional context for the map in relation to the Olmsted Plan. Skelton's inscription probably dates from the 1930s.