Prominent in the foreground is the Bandstand. Visible from left to right are the Administration Building (present day Benton Hall), the Paleontology Lab (present day Women's Center) and Science Hall (present day Furman Hall). Downtown Corvallis is seen in the distance. Visible are the Benton County Courthouse, the central school and the Presbyterian Church.
William Jasper Kerr was the sixth president of Oregon Agricultural College from 1907-1932. Kerr increased the size of the campus with 25 new buildings, including Memorial Union, Milam Hall, and the Women's Building. Kerr also established numerous colleges, including engineering, agriculture, and home economics. After 25 years as president, Kerr became Oregon's first chancellor of higher education.
Front row (L to R): Willibald Weniger; Thomas Mooney Gardner; Gordon V. Skelton; Grant Albert Covell; Henry M. Parks; and Mark Clyde Phillips. Back row (L to R): C.L. Knopf; Earl Vincent Hawley; Samuel Herman Graf; E.P. Jackson; William McCaully Porter; Herbert Edward Cooke; and Wilford W. Gardner