Historical Images of Oregon State University

First installation of Phi Kappa Phi members at OAC.

Title
First installation of Phi Kappa Phi members at OAC.
LC Subject
Kidder Hall Phi Kappa Phi. Oregon State Chapter
Photographer
Ball Studio
Description
Phi Kappa Phi, an all-discipline honorary society, established a chapter at Oregon Agricultural College in 1924. Initial inductees included President William Jasper Kerr and long-time Board of Regents member James K. Weatherford. The group is standing in front of the College Library (now Kidder Hall).
Work Type
photographic prints
Location
Corvallis >> Benton County >> Oregon >> United States
Date
1924-06
Identifier
HC1178
Rights
Educational Use Permitted
Rights Holder
OSU Special Collections and Archives Research Center
Local Collection Name
Harriet's Photograph Collection, 1868-1996 (P HC)
Type
Image
Set
Historical Images of Oregon State University OSU Special Collections & Archives Research Center
Primary Set
Historical Images of Oregon State University
Is Version Of
This image appears in "A School for the People: A Pictorial History of Oregon State University," pages 186-187.
Institution
Oregon State University