Building Oregon

Buggy Shed, Baimbridge-Kanipe Farmstead Historic District (Oakland, Oregon)

Buggy
Title
Buggy Shed, Baimbridge-Kanipe Farmstead Historic District (Oakland, Oregon)
LC Subject
Architecture, American Architecture--United States
Alternative
Baimbridge-Kanipe Farmstead Historic Distric (Oakland, Oregon) Mildred Kanipe Memorial Park (Oakland, Oregon)
Description
National Register of Historic Places (Listed 2008)
View
exterior: buggy shed and Mildred Kanipe, looking northeast, c. 1925, photographer unknown, scanned from Kanipe family album owned by Kathryn Weathers, Crooked River Ranch, Terrebonne, Oregon.
Provenance
Oregon State Preservation Office
Temporal
1860-1869 1870-1879 1880-1889 1890-1899 1930-1939 1950-1959
Work Type
architecture (object genre) built works views (visual works) exterior views works, agricultural farms shed (storage structure)
Location
City of Oakland >> Oregon >> West >> United States Douglas County Oregon >> West >> United States United States
Street Address
16513 Elkhead Road
Date
1865/1956
View Date
1920/1930
Identifier
OR_Doug_Baim20.jpg
Rights
Educational Use Permitted
Rights Holder
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office
Source
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office, http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/HCD/SHPO/
Type
Image
Format
image/jpeg
Set
Building Oregon
Primary Set
Building Oregon
Is Part Of
Baimbridge-Kanipe Farmstead Historic District (Oakland, Oregon)
Institution
University of Oregon
Citation
Baimbridge-Kanipe Farmstead Historic District National Register of Historic Places Registration Form National Register of Historic Places, http://www.nps.gov/nr/
Note
This image was included in the documentation to support a nomination to the National Register of Historic Places, a program of the National Park Service. The image is provided here by the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office and the University of Oregon Libraries to facilitate scholarship, research, and teaching. For other uses, such as publication, contact the State Historic Preservation Office. Please credit the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office when using this image.