Building Oregon

Gray Memorial Church (Columbia Beach, Oregon)

Title
Gray Memorial Church (Columbia Beach, Oregon)
LC Subject
Architecture, American Architecture--United States
Alternative
First Presbyterian Church (Colubmia Beach, Oregon) Pioneer Presbyterian Church (Columbia Beach, Oregon)
Creator
Lawrence and Holford Lawrence, Ellis Fuller Holford, William
Photographer
Shellenbarger, Michael
Creator Display
Lawrence & Holford (architecture firm, 1913-1928) Ellis Fuller Lawrence (architect, 1879-1946)
Description
This image is included in Building Oregon: Architecture of Oregon and the Pacific Northwest, a digital collection which provides documentation about the architectural heritage of the Pacific Northwest.
View
exterior
Provenance
University of Oregon Libraries
Temporal
1920-1929
Work Type
architecture (object genre) built works views (visual works) exterior views ceremonial structures religious buildings churches (buildings)
Location
City of Warrenton >> Oregon >> West >> United States Clatsop County >> Oregon >> West >> United States Oregon >> West >> United States United States
Date
1927
Identifier
pna_19944
Item Locator
Shellenbarger Collection, L:28 / 99-06612
Rights
Educational Use Permitted
Rights Holder
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office
Source
Gift of Michael Shellenbarger
Type
Image
Format
image/tiff
Set
Building Oregon
Primary Set
Building Oregon
Institution
University of Oregon
Citation
Guide to the Ellis Fuller Lawrence Papers , Northwest Digital Archives, http://nwda-db.wsulibs.wsu.edu/findaid/ark:/80444/xv35243 Ellis Lawrence Building Survey, https://scholarsbank.uoregon.edu/dspace/handle/1794/2150
Note
This image was included in the documentation to support a nomination to the National Register of Historic Places, a program of the National Park Service. The image is provided here by the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office and the University of Oregon Libraries to facilitate scholarship, research, and teaching. For other uses, such as publication, contact the State Historic Preservation Office. Please credit the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office when using this image.