McLoughlin and Barclay Houses, Oregon City, Oregon [f048] [002a]
- Landscape Architect
- Suggested landscape treatment drawing for the grounds of the McLoughlin and Barclay Houses in Oregon City, Oregon by Elizabeth Lord and Edith Schryver, 1938 November.
- Work Type
- Use Restrictions
- Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives.
- Rights Holder
- University of Oregon. Libraries. Special Collections & University Archives
- Local Collection Name
- Local Collection ID
- Coll 098
- Series Name
- Series 1. Project drawings
- Archival Folder Name
- McLoughlin House, Oregon City, Oregon
- Archival Folder Number
- Finding Aid
- Submission Date
Please use the contact form to submit inquiries about this system; to report a problem you are experiencing with the system; to request assistance using the system; or to provide general feedback. See the Help page for additional information about this system.
Please use the following form to send us feedback: