"A test to met''
- Political cartoon by illustrator Quincy Scott for The Oregonian in Portland, OR.
- World politics--Caricatures and cartoons2
- United States--Politics and government--Caricatures and cartoons3
- United States--Politics and government--1933-19534
- Oregon. Legislative Assembly5
- Exclusive and concurrent legislative powers--United States6
- American wit and humor, Pictorial7
- Oregon--Politics and government8
- Work Type
- Use Restrictions
- Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rights Holder
- Oregonian (Firm)
- Local Collection Name
- Local Collection ID
- GA Sc 85
- Series Name
- Series I: Political Cartoons
- Subseries A: TheOregonian
- Archival Folder Number
- Finding Aid
- Submission Date
Please use the contact form to submit inquiries about this system; to report a problem you are experiencing with the system; to request assistance using the system; or to provide general feedback. See the Help page for additional information about this system.
Please use the following form to send us feedback: