Zig Jackson photographs [f002]
- Photographic print from the Zig Jackson photographs collection. Prints feature documentary photography of contemporary Native American communities and events, and offer commentary on Indian identity, land rights, sovereignty, representation, and tribal traditions.
- View Date
- Source Condition
- Materials are in good condition. Photographs are slightly curved at the edges.
- Work Type
- Use Restrictions
- Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives.
- Rights Holder
- University of Oregon. Libraries. Special Collections & University Archives
- Local Collection Name
- Local Collection ID
- ["PH 401"]
- Series Name
- Series II: Entering Zig's Indian Reservation, Indian Man in San Francisco, and Degradation, 1990-2004
- Archival Box Number
- Archival Folder Name
- Entering Zig's Indian Reservation, Indian Man in San Francisco, and Degradation, 1990-2004
- Archival Folder Number
- Finding Aid
- Submission Date
- Zig Jackson photographs (open)
|Footer Number||Term||External URI|
|2||Indians of North America--Rites and ceremonies||http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85065370|
|3||Indians of North America||http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85065184|
|9||University of Oregon. Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives||http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2003116678|
|10||Zig Jackson photographs||http://opaquenamespace.org/ns/localCollectionName/ZigJacksonphotographs|
|12||University of Oregon||http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80126183|
Please use the contact form to submit inquiries about this system; to report a problem you are experiencing with the system; to request assistance using the system; or to provide general feedback. See the Help page for additional information about this system.
Please use the following form to send us feedback: