Cal Graham Monroe (second from left) was an Extension Specialist in 4-H Youth Development from 1942-1973. Hernan Villanueva Lopez (right) graduated with a Master of Science in Farm Crops from Oregon State University in 1962.
Dr. Wilbur T. Cooney (left) was Professor of Poultry Science and Dean of the School of Agriculture from 1937-1980. Dr. G. Burton Wood (right) served as Director of the OSU Agricultural Experiment Station from 1966 until his retirement in 1975. Previous to this, he served as head of the Department of Agricultural Economics from 1951 until 1966. Wood earned a BS degree from the University of Oregon, an MS from Oregon State College, and a Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin.