Estalished in 1911, this club was the fist campus organization for international students and among the first to promote diversity. Seated in the front row at center in OAC Librarian Ida Kidder. To her left is Professor of Bacteriology Theodore D. Beckwith.
View of campus buildings. From left to right: old dorm (1917 war); Poultry Building (formerly Horticulture); Brooder House; Cauthorn Hall (later Kidder, then Fairbanks); Farm crops (later became Agricultural Engineering); Peck Residence (Wilson moved from Bandstand area); Forestry Building.