705 Davis Street Apartments (Portland, Oregon)

Title
705 Davis Street Apartments (Portland, Oregon)
LC Subject
Architecture, American Architecture--United States
Alternative
705 Davis (Portland, Oregon)
Creator
Whitehouse, Morris H. Fouilhoux, Jacques André Whitehouse & Fouilhoux
Creator Display
Whitehouse & Fouilhoux (architecture firm, 1910-1919) Morris H. Whitehouse (architect, 1878-1944) Jacques Andres Fouilhoux (architect, 1879-1945)
Description
This image is included in Building Oregon: Architecture of Oregon and the Pacific Northwest, a digital collection which provides documentation about the architectural heritage of the Pacific Northwest.
View
exterior: detail, facade.
Provenance
Design Library, University of Oregon Libraries
Temporal
1910-1919
Style Period
Federal Renaissance Revival
Work Type
architecture (object genre) built works views (visual works) exterior views dwellings apartment houses condominiums (built works)
Latitude
45.52422
Longitude
-122.695583
Location
Portland >> Washington County Multnomah County >> Oregon >> West >> United States Oregon >> West >> United States United States
Street Address
2141 Northwest Davis Street
Date
1913
Identifier
pna_04923
Item Locator
726 AmO P83h D29 03; 87-07567;
Rights
Educational Use Permitted
Rights Holder
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office
Source
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office, http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/HCD/SHPO/
Type
Image
Format
image/tiff
Set
Building Oregon
Primary Set
Building Oregon
Is Part Of
Alphabet Historic District (Portland, Oregon)
Institution
University of Oregon
Citation
Alphabet Historic District National Register Nomination
Note
This image was included in the documentation to support a nomination to the National Register of Historic Places, a program of the National Park Service. The image is provided here by the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office and the University of Oregon Libraries to facilitate scholarship, research, and teaching. For other uses, such as publication, contact the State Historic Preservation Office. Please credit the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office when using this image.