Phi Kappa Phi, an all-discipline honorary society, established a chapter at Oregon Agricultural College in 1924. Initial inductees included President William Jasper Kerr and long-time Board of Regents member James K. Weatherford. The group is standing in front of the College Library (now Kidder Hall).
The Lady of the Fountain was a gift of the class of 1902 and constructed shortly after graduation. It was the second class gift presented to OSU in school history and was located on Lower Campus, just to the west of the intersection of where Madison Street today crosses 9th Street. On January 21, 1929, the statue was found destroyed.