Phi Kappa Phi, an all-discipline honorary society, established a chapter at Oregon Agricultural College in 1924. Initial inductees included President William Jasper Kerr and long-time Board of Regents member James K. Weatherford. The group is standing in front of the College Library (now Kidder Hall).
Blue Key was a national honor fraternity for senior men. Included in the photo are Robert W. Henderson (front row, third from right), E. B. Lemon (second row left), Francois Gilfillan (second row, second from right), U. G. Dubach (second row right), and Percy Locey (back row right)..