This view was likely taken from the top of the Administration Building (Benton Hall) and shows the residential section southeast of the OAC campus. Lower Campus is in the foreground and a corner of Education Hall is at the right side of the photograph.
Corvallis school that faced 6th Street between Madison and Monroe, just east of Central School. It was built in 1903 and moved in 1909 to 18th and Polk Streets. It was then known as North School and later Franklin Elementary School.