Historical Images of Oregon State University

Cauthorn Hall with students

Cauthorn
Title
Cauthorn Hall with students
LC Subject
College buildings Fairbanks Hall Cauthorn Hall
Description
Now known as Fairbanks Hall, this building was constructed in 1892 as a men's dormitory and was originally named Cauthorn Hall. Women lived in the dormitory from 1912 until the early 1930s, when it was converted into a classroom building. The building is now home to the Art Department.
Work Type
photographic prints
Location
Corvallis >> Benton County >> Oregon >> United States
Date
circa 1905
Identifier
HC0043
Local Collection Name
Harriet's Photograph Collection, 1868-1996 (P HC)
Type
Image
Set
OSU Special Collections & Archives Research Center Historical Images of Oregon State University
Institution
Oregon State University
Created
2011-10-10
Modified
2015-03-24