Copyright & Use
Search results for
Refine your search
Baker, Walter R.
Reed, Edwin T.
Gardner, Winfield S.
Henderson, Robert W.
page 5 of 31 : (
add to favorites
Veterinary Medicine Dairy barn, southwest looking northwest
Dairy Barn; Barns; Campus buildings
The dairy barn was built in 1929 for bovine brucellosis research and then housed a major part of Oregon State University's animal disease research program.
Library Culture Collection
Campus buildings; Libraries
The Culture Collection was on the northwest corner of the Library Reading Room.
By 1926 the entire space from the large east window to the card catalog (located in the space later used for the reserve...
Corvallis College Building
Corvallis College; Campus buildings; Educational facilities
The Corvallis College building was located on 5th Street in Corvallis, Oregon.
Students in Chemistry Lab
Students; Laboratories; Education Hall; Campus buildings
The Chemistry Laboratory was located in Education Hall.
Laboratories; Chemistry; Campus buildings; Education Hall
The Chemistry Laboratory was in what is now Education Hall.
Campus buildings; Gilbert Hall; Chemistry Building
The Chemistry Building was the last building designed by John Bennes for Oregon State.
Agricultural Engineering Building (Gilmore Hall) after the fire
Campus buildings; Gilmore Hall; Fires; Agricultural Engineering Building
The building was renovated and expanded in 1939. The expansion was designed by John Bennes, who also designed the original building (constructed in 1912).
Campus buildings; Extension Hall; Snell Hall; Dormitories
The building was originally built as Snell Hall, a woman's dorm. It later became Extension Hall around 1958. Today it is known as Ballard Extension Hall.
Kerr Library, west wall
Libraries; Kerr Library; Kidder Hall; Campus buildings
The building later became Kidder Hall. The trestle on the end of the building was used for moving into the new building. Library book trucks were used to help move.
Veteran book orders ready for distribution
Books; Memorial Union; Campus Buildings
The books were stacked for distribution in the ballroom of the Memorial Union.
Barns; Campus buildings; Agricultural facilities; Agriculture
The barn was located approximately where Nash Hall is today.
OAC Armory and gymnasium in the snow
Snow; Armory; Campus buildings; Gladys Valley Gymnastics Center
The Armory later became the Mitchell Playhouse, then the Gladys Valley Gymnastics Center. The Wilson House is in the background.
Agricultural Engineering students
Students; Weatherford Hall; Campus buildings; Group portraits
The Agricultural Engineering students and their two professors assemble in front of Weatherford Hall to depart for the Chicago World's Fair.
Graduates march into the Men's Gymnasium
Alumni & alumnae; Graduates, College; Mens Gymnasium; Campus buildings
The 1915 Graduation was the first commencement held in the Men's Gymnasium.
OSU College Bowl Team on the steps of the Memorial Union
Memorial Union; Campus buildings; Students; Bowl teams
Team members from left to right: Clifford Dempster, Judith Wicks Torgerson, Frances E. Freeman, and Gary J. Ford.
Ball game in front of Education Hall
Education Hall; Campus buildings; Student activities; Games
Summer students playing a ball game in front of Education Hall.
Memorial Union student lounge
Campus buildings; Lounges; Memorial Union
Studio image number 412181-E.
Students; Studying; Gill Coliseum; Campus buildings
Students studying on campus behind Gill Coliseum
Library reference and card catalog room
Campus buildings; Libraries; Students; Card catalogs
Students studying at the Library in the reference area with the card catalog to the right hand side.
Stock Judging Pavilion; Campus buildings; Cattle; Livestock; Agriculture
Stock Judging Pavilion with men and steer in front of building.
The building was another of John Bennes agricultural building desigs.
add to favorites
page 5 of 31 : (
University of Oregon Libraries
Oregon State University Libraries
^ to top ^