The Portland Hotel closed in 1950 and was demoliished in 1951. It's site is now occupied by Pioneer Courthouse Square.
Description of this work is based initially on documentation supplied by the image provider. It is often the case with gift slides that very little information is provided. Review and updating of descriptive information by the collection cataloger is ongoing.