National Register of Historic Places (Listed, 1974)
William F. McCaw's plans for the First Presbyterian Church were submitted and adopted in July, 1886.
Description of this work is based initially on documentation supplied by the image provider. It is often the case with gift slides that very little information is provided. Review and updating of descriptive information by the collection cataloger is ongoing.