American Institute of Architects Honor Award, 1976
Architectural fragments of the Burke Building (1889-1891), demolished for the Federal Building, were included in the new structure and its site.
Description of this work is based initially on documentation supplied by the image provider. It is often the case with gift slides that very little information is provided. Review and updating of descriptive information by the collection cataloger is ongoing.