Co-ed Cottage

Title
Co-ed Cottage
LC Subject
Co-ed Cottage College buildings Student housing Cooperatives
Description
Built in 1926 as a house for the Alpha Chi Omega sorority, Oregon State purchased the building about 1956. It was used as a cooperative house for women, Co-ed Cottage, unti the early 1980s. Today it serves as the administrative offices of the College of Oceanic and Atmoshpheric Sciences.
Work Type
gelatin silver prints
Date
1962
Identifier
P016:0541
Rights
Rights Reserved - Free Access
Rights Holder
OSU Special Collections & Archives Research Center
Local Collection Name
Buildings Photographic Collection, 1880-2002 (P 016)
Type
Image
Format
image/tiff
Set
OSU Special Collections & Archives Research Center
Institution
Oregon State University
Created
2007-06-21
Modified
2011-07-20