W. W. Moreland

Title
W. W. Moreland
LC Subject
Moreland, W. W. Portrait photographs Faculty
Description
William W. Moreland was head of the Primary department and a professor of Natural Sciences at Corvallis College. In 1868, Moreland, a legislative clerk, and Senator C.B. Bellinger made Corvallis College Oregon's land-grant institution. Under the Morrill Act of 1862, Corvallis College would be granted 90,000 acres of land.
Work Type
gelatin silver prints
Identifier
HC0303
Rights
Rights Reserved - Free Access
Rights Holder
OSU Special Collections & Archives Research Center
Local Collection Name
Harriet's Photograph Collection, 1868-1996 (P HC)
Type
Image
Set
OSU Special Collections & Archives Research Center Historical Images of Oregon State University
Institution
Oregon State University
Created
2007-01-11
Modified
2011-09-02