Cauthorn Hall

Title
Cauthorn Hall
LC Subject
College buildings Dormitories Cauthorn Hall Fairbanks Hall
Description
Originally named Cauthorn Hall and was later named Fairbanks Hall. It was constructed in 1892 as a men's dormitory. Women lived in the dormitory from 1912 until the early 1930s, when it was converted into a classroom building. The building is now home to the Art Department.
Work Type
albumen prints glass plate negatives
Date
1892
Identifier
HC43
Rights
Rights Reserved - Free Access
Rights Holder
OSU Special Collections & Archives Research Center
Local Collection Name
Harriet's Photograph Collection, 1868-1996 (P HC)
Type
Image
Set
OSU Special Collections & Archives Research Center Historical Images of Oregon State University
Institution
Oregon State University
Created
2004-03-09
Modified
2015-03-24